Sunday, June 24, 2012

Airport Memory at Honolulu International Airport's Gate 12


After passing through security at Honolulu International Airport, I stopped near one of the gates to answer a my cell phone. I happened to stop at Gate 12 at the overseas terminal. That moment brought back a sea of memories. It was here almost twenty years ago in 1993 where I departed on an early morning flight on my first solo trip to London via Los Angeles on Air New Zealand.

I had no experience traveling on my own so it was a lot of preparing before hand and guess work along the way. Two decades later so much has changed in myself and the way the world travels. It was a nearly perfect trip and if I could relive an entire trip, that 1993 trip would be near the top of the list.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...