Monday, September 20, 2010

A Repeat Visit to Joe Allen at 13 Exeter Street

Like any place you enjoy eating at near your home the same goes when you travel. You don't always have to find something new each day as this idea can sometimes be defeating. On this Monday I had not eaten breakfast as I had an upset stomach and snacked on fruit and juice in the day. However I regained my appetite by late afternoon. I enjoyed eating a Joe Allen on the weekend and I did not mind returning.


This time I started with assorted olives and then the sirloin steak with a salad and fried potatoes. I decided to lay off the alcohol and watered it down with a cola and sparkling water. The total was £34.20 (about US$51) including gratuity. The atmosphere as last time is relaxing and the staff are attentive and friendly. Website: joeallen.co.uk

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...