Monday, September 13, 2010

Fast Track through Heathrow Immigration


Another perk of American Airlines Flagship service is this fast track pass through immigration. This pass is already waiting for first class passengers beside their seat upon boarding. In my previous visits to London, immigration lines were horribly long. By the time I completed immigration, my checked bag was already riding the baggage carousel.

By the way you must give up the pass before you are able to stand in the fast track line. This prevents you from re-using the pass again or offering the pass to someone else. For the first time I arrived at the carousel before any checked bags were delivered to arriving passengers.

Click here for my previous post about the almighty ball-point pen for travel.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...