Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wraparound Terrace Suite EVENING VIEW FROM THE ROOM at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

The Boulevard Pool at night and The Cosmopolitan marquee.
Dr. Dog performs at the Boulevard Pool.
(above photos: TheHopefulTraveler)
This is one a series of posts covering aspects of the Wraparound Terrace Suite.

Staying at this 17th floor corner room at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, I had no idea that the Boulevard Pool which was a couple of floors below my room was also used for concert events. Guess what on this last night I got treated to a free concert event with an unobstructed view. Indie rock band Dr. Dog performed and I had never heard of them before tonight. Seeing the stage being set up earlier in the evening I thought I would be subjected to some hard rock music but their melodies have a more classic pop feel.

Also tonight I got enjoy the evening view from my room for a last time this trip. The views at night are more dramatic especially with the Las Vegas Strip resorts fully lit. From my room I had great view of the Paris and Planet Hollywood as well as The Cosmopolitan's ever changing video artwork screened on The Cosmopolitan marquee.

The view of the illuminated Paris Las Vegas resort.
The glow of Planet Hollywood.
(above photos: TheHopefulTraveler)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...