Saturday, October 22, 2011

Le Pain Quotidien - Walnut Street, Philadelphia


I was happy to return to Le Pain Quotidien. I visited a location in New York City and enjoyed a fantastic breakfast in their dining room. This time I visited the bakery to-go counter at this location in Philadelphia on Walnut Street in Rittenhouse Row.

The restaurant itself had the cozy feel of country inn like its sites restaurants but I had to run to be sure I made my evening plans. The best part of my menu choices was the granola yogurt parfait topped with fruit ($5.50) which was creamy and refreshing. I read that the cheese muffin ($2.60) was like eating a quiche but it lacked flavor and was rather dry and would be much better with a generous dollop of butter. An iced cappuccino ($4.30) completed the meal.

Visit lepainquotidien.us for more information and locations. Le Pain Quotiden at 1425 Walnut Street (between 15th and South Broad Streets) is opened Mon-Thu 7am-9pm; Fri 7am-10pm; sat 8am-10pm and Sun 8am-8pm. The store also serves beer and wine and offers free Wi-Fi. Click the links below to view Le Pain Quotidien's core menu:
Core Menu Page 1
Core Menu Page 2





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...