Thursday, September 23, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles to Leave London

Exiting the taxi, I encounter a line of people waiting for taxis to maybe begin their vacation.
The hardest part of the final day of a great vacation is ending it all. I stalled at the hotel until the very last couple of hours to leave. It's hard to savor the last moments especially in a fast paced city like London. The itinerary from the Chancery Court Hotel was now in reverse. First a taxi to Paddington Station and then the Heathrow Express to the airport. This time the bags are heavier than when I left and it will be almost twenty four hours until I reach my final destination at Honolulu International Airport.

The highest compliment to make about this London visit is the inspiration. I've been using my iPhone and iPad to write about my experience. It would be a task to transfer all this information to update my blog which I have been ignoring for almost two years but I feel I'm up to it. There's always a purpose to every trip and it was accomplished in spades with unexpected and welcomed events along the way.

Passengers heading to a waiting Heathrow Express train.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...