Thursday, April 19, 2012

La Creperie at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Banana Foster dessert crepe.
Order your crepe at the La Creperie window.
(photos: TheHopefulTraveler)
Staying at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel, I was not going to pass up having at least one crepe at their to-go counter called La Creperie. In fact I made two stops, once for lunch yesterday and pre-evening snack today. Ordering is simple. Make a choice of either a savory or dessert crepe and place the order at the window. All crepes are $9.99.

Yesterday I ordered the Toulouse off the savory crepes menu. The crepe is made with ground sausage, pepperoni, sautéed mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and topped with marinara. Always eat crepes while they are still hot and it should not disappoint. This one was satisfying to the last bite and mid-day meal.

Today I got the Banana Foster which is simply made with bananas sautéed in dark rum and topped with powdered sugar and Chantilly cream. I have to admit I probably could have eaten two of these if I had more time before heading off to see a show.

La Creperie at the Paris Las Vegas is open daily from 7am to 11pm. Tables can be found in nook between the La Creperie and JJ's Boulangerie.

Toulouse crepe.
Menu of dessert crepes.
Menu of savory crepes.
(photos: TheHopefulTraveler)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...