Friday, April 20, 2012

At Night: The View From A Room at the Paris Las Vegas

Through this canyon made by the Paris Las Vegas and Bally's is a view of
the Bellagio and the Strip. See the top of the Eiffel Tower at left.
(photo: TheHopefulTraveler)
My expectations were rather low when I learned at conference I would have attend was at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. Things turned out for the better when after a first night in a room for smoking I was re-assigned a room that was on the 30th floor and corner room with spectacular views.

Over the course of my stay, I attempted to capture the view from my room at night. Compare these night views with the ones taken during the daytime by clicking HERE. (photos below: TheHopefulTraveler)

Every time the Bellagio fountain show made its big giant finale splash,
it sounded like thunder from my 30th room floor.
Above & below: Another view from the window facing west.

Above & below: The view from the north window of the corner room.

Above & below: The Venetian, Palazzo and Wynn are seen in
the distance.
(above photos: TheHopefulTraveler)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...