Thursday, November 17, 2011

When in France, Speak like Bradley Cooper Part 2



I've been practicing my French language skills and what's great is I've set Siri on my iPhone to speak the language as well. So at least I can practice it with someone who knows the language better than I. (Siri can also speak German, Australian English and UK English.) What I've learned is even if I know the words my pronunciation skills are way off.

In the meantime here goes Bradley Cooper again speaking French this month translating some phrases into the language. A second YouTube video below is an interview with the actor on French radio to promote "Hangover Part II." Click HERE to read Part 1 and see the video of Cooper on French television that caused the rush of students enrolling in French language courses this year.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...