Saturday, December 4, 2010

Two Weekends in December: L.A. and D.C.

View of Hollywood sign from the Hollywood/Highland Center (9/2009).
Over the next week I'll be posting about weekend visits to Los Angeles (12/4-12/6) and Washington DC (12/10-12/12). This would also be an opportunity to include features from these same cities during visits to LA in September 2009 and to DC in December 2008 that I failed to publish during my break from blogging. It'll be a few days until I have properly edited these posts. In the meantime above are pictures from my previous visits to these cities.

US Capitol Building (12/2008)

1 comments:

Giselle said...

Love your website Larry!! So informative! Reading your blog will be keeping me up all night! Not so good for Ritchie. hehe Keep on writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...